Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron!

2 posters

Go down

Ron! Empty Ron!

Post by Jenna Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey, just wondering if you want guild leader? Summer has come and my social life/whatever has picked up. Not been on a lot lately. Or at all...

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Ron! Empty Jen

Post by Remus Sr Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 am

Accually was thinking of pull our characters out as hardly anyone is on any more, the son has to much to do and I can't WOE by myself so do what you want, don't see Divine lasting much longer. We're (when the son has time) are working on equiping one nasty Royal Knight with all the goodies and that's where we'll be for now.

Ron

Remus Sr

Back to top Go down

Ron! Empty Re: Ron!

Post by Remus Sr Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Jen

Christopher said he would be glad to take over the Guild leadership if you don't want it, he's going to use his Assassin, so just let me know when you'll be on and we'll make the trade.

Ron

Remus Sr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey I saw Nezumi Vending character on so I gave leadership to that character since I'm not sure when I will be home. I can give you the wings next time I see you?? I'll try to get on more this week.

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Sr Mon May 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Jen

Appreciate the handover, but am working day shift now and can't stay on late at night, so I will only be on until 8:00 PM at night.

Ron

So if you could give me a time when you would possibly be on I would appreciate it.

Remus Sr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Awesome. I am usually in bed super early too. So will try to get on before I sleep.

Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum